Food Packaging Bags suppliers

En esta sección del foro de motos hablaremos y nos ayudaremos sobre mecánica, chapa y pintura, electricidad y todo lo relacionado con mantener en forma nuestras joyas
Linda58

Food Packaging Bags suppliers

Mensaje por Linda58 » Sab, 15 Feb 2020, 02:07

We offer Zipper Stand Up Food Pouches, which have been manufactured in accordance to specific needs and requirements of food shelves display.
We can design aluminum foil layers for packaging zipper pouch to protect the product from external contamination, odours, moisture and oxygen, and extend the shelf life of the products.
Because we have advanced production lines, skilled workers, stable quality, our products are trusted by partners. Our products are widely acclaimed for their excellent durability, lightweight casing, smooth finish and cost effectiveness.Our quality auditors work around the clock in order to ensure strict adherence to international quality standards.Let us help you better your product and maximize your market share.
Product Description
Item:Zipper Stand Up Food Pouches
Size&Thickness: Customized based on your requirement
Color:Up to 9 Colors
Feature:Eco-friendly,Superior barrier of moisture, light, oil, oxygen for longer shelf life.
Material:BOPP/VMPET/LLDPE(Aluminum Foil), Pet/LLDPE,etc
Handle Type:Ribbon, pp rope, cotton, nylon, twisted, flat paper, die-cut or customized handle
Surface Finish:Varnishing, glossy/Matt lamination, gold/silver hot stamping, embossing, UV coating, foil stamping, hologram effect, etc
Application:Biscuits, instant noodles, candies, Milk powder,Tea, medicine,etc.
Quality Control: Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
FAQ
Q: Is there any chromatic aberration?
A: Please notice that printing color and screen-display color are completely different concepts of color. The color of printed products will be different from that of computer display, and the colors of the same design shown on different monitors deviate. Please reconfirm the sample color before placing the order for best color accuracy.
Q: How do I get an accurate quotation?
A: Please provide the specification, thickness, bag shape, material and printing area of the product, so that we can calculate the accurate price. As the order quantity, printing process and packaging requirements of products are different, and the price of raw materials fluctuates from time to time, please contact the customer service for the final price.
Q: Could you send me some samples?
A: Yes, we will be glad to send you a sample immediately.
Q: What is your MOQ of packaging bag?
A: Normally our MOQ is 10,000pcs or 1,000kg.
Q:Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Quanzhou City,Fujian Province, China. And welcome to visit our factory.
Q: Can I visit your factory ?
A:Yes,you can visit our factory. Before you come here, please kindly tell me your schedule, we can arrange for you. Food Packaging Bags suppliers
website:http://www.packaging-printings.com/food ... ng-bags/We offer Zipper Stand Up Food Pouches, which have been manufactured in accordance to specific needs and requirements of food shelves display.
We can design aluminum foil layers for packaging zipper pouch to protect the product from external contamination, odours, moisture and oxygen, and extend the shelf life of the products.
Because we have advanced production lines, skilled workers, stable quality, our products are trusted by partners. Our products are widely acclaimed for their excellent durability, lightweight casing, smooth finish and cost effectiveness.Our quality auditors work around the clock in order to ensure strict adherence to international quality standards.Let us help you better your product and maximize your market share.
Product Description
Item:Zipper Stand Up Food Pouches
Size&Thickness: Customized based on your requirement
Color:Up to 9 Colors
Feature:Eco-friendly,Superior barrier of moisture, light, oil, oxygen for longer shelf life.
Material:BOPP/VMPET/LLDPE(Aluminum Foil), Pet/LLDPE,etc
Handle Type:Ribbon, pp rope, cotton, nylon, twisted, flat paper, die-cut or customized handle
Surface Finish:Varnishing, glossy/Matt lamination, gold/silver hot stamping, embossing, UV coating, foil stamping, hologram effect, etc
Application:Biscuits, instant noodles, candies, Milk powder,Tea, medicine,etc.
Quality Control: Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
FAQ
Q: Is there any chromatic aberration?
A: Please notice that printing color and screen-display color are completely different concepts of color. The color of printed products will be different from that of computer display, and the colors of the same design shown on different monitors deviate. Please reconfirm the sample color before placing the order for best color accuracy.
Q: How do I get an accurate quotation?
A: Please provide the specification, thickness, bag shape, material and printing area of the product, so that we can calculate the accurate price. As the order quantity, printing process and packaging requirements of products are different, and the price of raw materials fluctuates from time to time, please contact the customer service for the final price.
Q: Could you send me some samples?
A: Yes, we will be glad to send you a sample immediately.
Q: What is your MOQ of packaging bag?
A: Normally our MOQ is 10,000pcs or 1,000kg.
Q:Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Quanzhou City,Fujian Province, China. And welcome to visit our factory.
Q: Can I visit your factory ?
A:Yes,you can visit our factory. Before you come here, please kindly tell me your schedule, we can arrange for you. Food Packaging Bags suppliers
website:http://www.packaging-printings.com/food-packaging-bags/

Responder

Volver a “El Taller casi oficial”